TOYOTA FJ43 HARDTOP
Though many believe the original Land Cruiser was born as the FJ, post war efforts from Toyota to catch up with the mighty Land Rover from Britain received the BJ badge instead, the J referred to his Jeep capabilities and the B came from the Type B engines they featured.
- Complete frame restoration.
- New Door Panels, Fenders, Rear Bed, Rear Doors.
- Engine and transmission fully rebuilt.
- Original 2F Engine 4.2 Liters Straight Six Cylinders 145 HP.
- Chassis and engine coated with ESD.
- New Shocks.
- New wheels/tires.
- New upholstery.
- New electrical installation.
- All engine parts brand new.
- New clutch kit.
- Complete brand-new break system (drums all around).
- Complete Brand-new fuel system.
- Triple coat paint job.
- Brand New Soft Top.
- Only OEM parts used.
- Automatic free wheel.
- Five Speed Transmission.
- Less than 100 miles since restoration.
- Rebuilt Instrument Panel Fully Functional.
- Fog Lights.
- Rear Seat Belts.
- Brand New A/C.
- Florida Titled and tagged.
- Original Price $55.000--- Discounted price