FJ40 GREEN - 1970
Though many believe the original Land Cruiser was born as the FJ, post war efforts from Toyota to catch up with the mighty Land Rover from Britain received the BJ badge instead, the J referred to his Jeep capabilities and the B came from the Type B engines they featured.
DID YOU KNOW...
AMAZING FJ40 FULLY RESTORED!!! This 1970 Toyota FJ40 features a complete frame off restoration professionally performed by technicians and mechanics with plenty of experience on this rare model.
From the engine to the upholstery and all the way to the tiniest switch, attention to detail was a constant throughout the process to achieve this remarkable 4X4. This iconic model has zero miles since restored and its ready to hit the road again. Body on this model was stripped to the bare metal and repainted using its original color from factory to guarantee model accuracy and remove any rust there may have been on the car.
This vehicle features its original Type F engine professionally restored and rebuilt. The engine has been sand blasted and painted with electrostatic coating to ensure durability. All components of the engine have been either rebuilt or replaced completely using OEM parts only.
This truck's chassis has also been coated with ESD to prevent from future corrosion, all suspension/drivetrain components are new including shocks, disc brakes and drums, break lines, pumps and more. On the interior, the car looks like it just came out of the factory, all upholstery has been replaced and restored, instrument's cluster works perfectly fine and all switches and controls are new and in working condition.
- Complete frame restoration.
- New Door Panels, Fenders, Rear Bed, Rear Doors.
- Engine and transmission fully rebuilt.
- Original F Engine 3.9 Liters Straight Six Cylinders 115 HP.
- Chassis and engine coated with ESD.
- New Shocks.
- New wheels/tires.
- New upholstery.
- New electrical installation.
- All engine parts brand new.
- New clutch kit.
- Complete brand-new break system (drums all around).
- Complete Brand-new fuel system.
- Triple coat paint job.
- Brand New Soft Top.
- Only OEM parts used.
- Automatic free wheel.
- Three Speed Transmission.
- Less than 2000 miles since restoration.
- Rebuilt Instrument Panel Fully Functional.
- Fog Lights.
- Blue Tooth enabled Stereo System.
- Brand New A/C.
- Florida Titled and tagged.